2010년 8월 18일 수요일

World mission society church of God , Ahnsahnghong , Heavenly mother -

World mission society Church of God , We believe christ Ahnsahnghong Who is second coming christ and God the mother who is Heavenly mother of our sprit.
The church that believe Heavenly mother (God the mother) is only one that is World mission society Church of God

The secret of the forgiveness of sin and Christ Ahnsahnghong - 3




so , We can understand we committed sins against God in kingdom of heaven before we were born this earth.
Therefore with our sin we can not enter the kingdom of heaven.
So we must receive our sins.
How ?



(Eph 1:7) In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace.



How can we have redemption ?
Through Jesus's blood. So we should take Jesus's blood. How ?



(mt 26:17) .. Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover? .... My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passver with my discipes at your house...



Then , Which feast Jesus chirst want to keep with his disaples ? (Passover)
So Jesus christ and disaples kept the Passover. Then what did they do on the Passver?

(27) Then he took the cup , gave thanks and offered it to them , saying " drink from it , all of you . This is my blood of the covenant which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.



Jesus christ said " this cup is my blood "
The Passover wine is Jesus's blood. Then How can we take Jesus's blood ?
By keeping the Passover.

So Jesus christ said ,

(Nk 22:15) " I have eagerly desired to eat the Passover .."

Why Jesus christ said like this?
What is his purpose to come to this earth ?
To seek and save what was lost !
How can he save us ? Only through the Passover.
That's why he said " I have eagerly desired to eat the Passover."

Let's see continueally .



(19) And he took bread , gave thanks and broke it , and gave it to them , saying " this is my body given for you , do this in remembrance of me ....... this cup is the new covenant in my blood , which is poured out for you "

For us , Jesus christ gave the passover.

Then , Let's see how praise God when we keep the Passover.



(Nk 15:7) I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninetynine righteous persons who do not need to repent.



God will happy when sinner repents.
Then how can sinner repents ?
By keeping the Passover.


Actually because the wage of sin is death , all of us should go to hell.
But God gave us the chance to repent !
How merciful God !

We must take to listen chance !








So Let's receive forgiveness our sins through the Passover, and Let's enter the kingdom of Heaven together.



http://english.watv.org

댓글 2개:

  1. Even though I’m busy, I should consider deeply about my soul, which is my essence.

    답글삭제
  2. gbu^^

    how did u get the passover?

    maybe, did 2 jesus come to this earth?

    답글삭제